• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Can’t pm other members (classifieds)

There will always be another “item” that comes along for sale. If you are new often some waiting and extra research can be a good thing. Only time that goes out the window is on the super rare occasion that someone posts something like a 30 cal fx bobcat for 450 dollars and you miss it. Still kicking myself 😄

There will always be another “item” that comes along for sale. If you are new often some waiting and extra research can be a good thing. Only time that goes out the window is on the super rare occasion that someone posts something like a 30 cal fx bobcat for 450 dollars and you miss it. Still kicking myself 😄
You are correct!(y)

Reactions: Trucker3573
Shoot, thats sound advice.

I've changed my mind on the first air rifle I'm going to buy about 5 times since I started researching this sport 2 weeks ago.

Has the "ten days" been confirmed?
I can't even get an answer from anyone when I contact the site.
you have been a member for 5 days,,, and you still can not message or get into the classifieds,,, while it is not found in writing, you see that you can't, yet.
that is a physical confirmation,, be patience, it will happen

Reactions: Lobi