Can’t message

Try logging all they way out of AGN, on ALL your devices. Delete your cookies. Refresh your browser. Spin a frisbee on your left index finger, no right! No LEFT index finger... Answer the riddle of Two African swallows and a coconut...

No, really. Log all the way out. Reset your device and clear cookies. Log back in.

Try logging all they way out of AGN, on ALL your devices. Delete your cookies. Refresh your browser. Spin a frisbee on your left index finger, no right! No LEFT index finger... Answer the riddle of Two African swallows and a coconut...

No, really. Log all the way out. Reset your device and clear cookies. Log back in.
Hilarious

More reasonable would be that new members should learn the rules of the forum. Spend a few more days getting to know the place and the membership.

Here is a handy link for you.

And....

More reasonable would be that new members should learn the rules of the forum. Spend a few more days getting to know the place and the membership.

And....

FWIW, I personally feel that the waiting period is a great idea and serves a very valid purpose.

Respectfully, though, the rules do not make any mention of when a new member will get access to member to member messaging. The rules state that one must have 10 quality posts prior to being able to Post An Ad To The Classifieds Section. ...nothing about member to member messaging. So, it might be most reasonable to update the rules slightly in order to avoid the frequent confusion of new and existing members.

That said; patience is a virtue, and a little mystery can keep life interesting.

And....

Hello...I have read the rules, I have logged out, cleared cookies and logged out on my phone. I have over 10 post and still can't PM sellers.
HELP!

Thank you in advance