Can't Keep Mounts Tight

Newbie here.

Ex-USN. Shot 9mm and 5.56 all my life. Had a multi-pump as a kid in Indiana.

Bought Gamo Black Knight. First springer ever owned. Added Centerpoint High Mount 1" rings/dovetail with stop pin, and UTG Bug Buster with AO.

Never in my life have I had a scope dislodge itself like this gun does. 

I know not to over-tighten, but I check after every 10 shots and check. Without crushing the tube how can I stop this. The gun is accurate when zeroed.

I've added double sides aluminum tape to the interior bt scope tube and upper portion of ring but still get scope slide. I've noticed that the rear mount with the pin likes to seat itself tightly toward the muzzle end in the barrels slot.

Thank you all.

If it is the scope moving in the rings, then there is a simple fix. Been using this trick for many years. Works best with a one pc mount but will work with a two pc. Get your mount in position and the scope positioned in the mount with correct eye relief. You should have rings with 4 screws per ring!!! Once your scope is in position, remove the 4 screws from one ring and lift the top, be sure the scope tube is clean, then add one very small drop of blue loctite then install the top ring and barely snug the screws, do the same for the other ring. Slightly loosen the screws and make any fine adjustments needed to position the scope in the rings. Then again snug the screws in each ring working back and forth and opposite corners to keep an even gap on both pieces of the ring. Let set for at least 12 hrs. The loctite will not stick permanetly to the ring or scope tube. Finnish tightening the screws after the 12 hr wait, but dont get carried away and bend your scope tube. When it comes time to remove the scope , remove the ring and scope, you will find the hardened loctite will easily scrape off using your thumb nail. It will NOT be permanetly stuck to your scope tube or the rings, I use a small piece of plastic to scrape away the old loctite with little effort..Used this many times over the years with complete sucess and your scope stays put. Anytime I mount a scope, I use "white out" and use the brush to put a tiny drop on the bottom side where the ring and scope tube meet. You wont see it unless you look close, but...if your scope moves you will see a crack in the white out !! Have used this method on my R1 and on my model 48 and other hard recoiling rifles with no issues

SkwirrelBeware,

I just redid mount on my CenterPoint 3x9-40 to Crosman F4 Nitro-Piston .177 for that reason, plus, I needed more scope eye relief. The product shown is a CenterPoint Optics Dovetail High Profile, Model CPM1PA-250F. So far, so good. Purchased from Amazon, not expensive. Since scope and mount are matched, might be reason mentioned by Ripper, that it seems to be working. WM
IMG_20220106_215806.1641525125.jpg

20220117_133228.1642474935.jpg
20220117_135101.1642474935.jpg
Put the UTG Accushot on it. I had to drill another stop pin hole a bit fwd of the original bc it wouldn't fit.

Leveled on the Bug Buster.

Icy, snow, rainy day here in NC. Got up in the tree house, zeroed/sighted in at 25 yds, Crosman dome 10.5g. 7g pellets fly crazy from this rifle.

From a rested position thru a window, I was pinging targets out to 25 yards, 1" diameter.

Lightly tightened the screws once.

I'm now okay sighting in squirrels and other small targets with confidence I can place a humane shot.

What do I do with them? Eat or I bury them under my plants, natures best fertilizer. 

Loctite blue for the win.

UTG Accushot, high, one piece mount.

So I had to drill a new stop pin hole fwd of original.

Cleaned the tube and rings, and put loctite blue on upper rings, and top ring screw holes. I probably was a bit liberal with application, but after three sessions, zero movement, and I can confidently say that all my misses are my fault.