• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Technologies cant keep it together......

Ed,
Agree, green laminate is a beautiful thing, synthetic, not so much. Dread so much that first ding, or dent, I just go synthetic, no longer an issue, plus save some bucks. WM
I'm right there with you. I don't own many pretty guns because I'm kind of rough on them. They're tools to me. Scratches and dings happen.

I'm right there with you. I don't own many pretty guns because I'm kind of rough on them. They're tools to me. Scratches and dings happen.
Did the beautiful walnut stock thing with powder burners, slipped on some snow-covered ice while hunting shattering stock, been "synthetic" ever since. WM

Reactions: darylm and EdinGa
after the initial shock,

i keep becoming more and more impressed with it the more i handle it!

upon removing the top rail screws and lifting the rail off to begin swapping the cocking lever over to the right side,
was blown away at the quality of the machining!

and even moreso when i sat the rail back into its position and realized there was no wiggle at all without any bolts in it,
so like i said,
every second that passes i grow more fond of it lol

and no,i havent even fired a round yet hahaha

going to swap the cocking lever and put the arken on it and then take it out on the side porch for a tasty testeroooo

20231021_141805.jpg

20231021_135125.jpg

20231021_142848.jpg

20231021_142855.jpg

20231021_142905.jpg

have i mentioned how much i am enjoying the quality of this gun? lol

unscrewed the moderator end of the shroud to see what sort of baffling it has,
and was greeted with a 1 piece machined aluminum setup.

took a shot over the chrony
with a 30gn h&n slug (907fps)
so figured when i strip it down to clean the barrel real good this evening,
ill degas and bump the reg up a bit.

but man i am digging this girl :cool:

20231022_111429.jpg