Can't get my Firefly 8se to fill back screen

I recently bought a firefly 8se from Hajimoto productions it is a univeral mount.
I can't get my picture to fill the back screen. The camera doesn't seam to picking up the total view of the mirror
All I get is a very small diamter video picture about 1/4 inch in diameter. I've tried everything in settings and moving the camera around
but to no avail
My biggest fear is I may have been sent a wrong lens, but I have no way of knowing
Any help would be appreciated.

thx
jack
burley, idaho

I recently bought a firefly 8se from Hajimoto productions it is a univeral mount.
I can't get my picture to fill the back screen. The camera doesn't seam to picking up the total view of the mirror
All I get is a very small diamter video picture about 1/4 inch in diameter. I've tried everything in settings and moving the camera around
but to no avail
My biggest fear is I may have been sent a wrong lens, but I have no way of knowing

thx
jack
burley, idaho
Hello there Jack,
I can 100% guarantee you that you were not sent the wrong lens because we only stock the 90° lens camera. What you are experiencing is that you are not selecting the proper camera resolution and field of view settings. Set the camera up for 1080/120 and then set the FOV to NARROW. You will have full view.

Regards,

Hello there Jack,
I can 100% guarantee you that you were not sent the wrong lens because we only stock the 90° lens camera. What you are experiencing is that you are not selecting the proper camera resolution and field of view settings. Set the camera up for 1080/120 and then set the FOV to NARROW. You will have full view.

Regards,
I switched scopes and seams to work better on my helix
It has few problems with this older leaupold

Reactions: Hajimoto
but to no avail

thx
jack
burley, idaho
If you don't have the right settings on the camera it will do that. It seems to me you are probably shooting in 4K, but I'm guessing here.

Check this portion of the video, here I'm sharing my own settings:

Also in order to see the image on the computer screen full size I do some post processing and in this other video I share some of the most common mistakes I see and how to correct them when shooting with a scope cam

Reactions: Hajimoto