• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Can't get Hatsanusa to respond to emails

Anyone hear know a better way to get in touch with Hatsan? I've emailed and called several times with no reply. I've got a bad barrel on a new gun.

I wish I could be of some help. I am also "AGAIN" currently having problems evoking them to provide a reciprocal reply to my warranty concerns. While I have no proof, it "almost" feels as if they ignored or delayed addressing the defects to my Hatsan product's to run out the warranty clock. I am very displeased with them and have a new air pistol that will not even shoot. Even after their so-called repair and eventual return to me after trying several months over multiple calls and emails.

I've been eyeing a couple of pcp on HatsanUSA but have been reluctant to buy. When you look up Google reviews, most speak negatively. The only time Hatsan responds to complaints is if someone reports them to BBB. I noticed a lot of people here talk trash about Hatsan but from what I've seen, Hatsan has never cared to respond. At this point, I'm surprise Hatsan is still in business with all the complaints everyone seem to be having.