• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Can't find a moderator for .357 or 9mm

I'm having a very hard time finding a moderator for my .357 carbine. It's a DAQ. I've found a slip-on adapter with the standard 1/2 x 20 threads but can't find a moderator itself. Any suggestions on where to shop? So far, all the companies I've found online only seem to go up to .30. I know Donny FL made some for .357 but they are out of stock or discontinued any place I look. Not seeing any recently come up on the classifieds here.

Thanks much for any tips.

- G

I'm having a very hard time finding a moderator for my .357 carbine. It's a DAQ. I've found a slip-on adapter with the standard 1/2 x 20 threads but can't find a moderator itself. Any suggestions on where to shop? So far, all the companies I've found online only seem to go up to .30. I know Donny FL made some for .357 but they are out of stock or discontinued any place I look. Not seeing any recently come up on the classifieds here.

Thanks much for any tips.

- G

@Gsyme Where’d you look?

Maybe call one of these shops and see if they can meet your need with the desired endcap.

Sweet. I'm apparently an incompetent searcher. Thanks all. None of those sites came up in my searches: I checked Pyramyd, airgun depot, utah, topairgun, google, etc. I'd never even heard of the Pellet shop. I even missed that current classified somehow, it must have just popped up. Roger on the M18 rather than the 1/2 x 20.

Thanks again,
- G

Reactions: Ezana4CE