• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cannot PM nor post to classifieds - met criteria, still cannot - PLEASE HELP

There's more at play than just 10 posts or replies. You two seem like you have good intentions so I'll approve your accounts.

-Michael
So I guess the criteria is just whenever a mod or admin feels like approving you? Please please can I be let in with the cool kids too? Just want to let my WTB simmer away while I enjoy all the content here. Ya know Christmas is on the horizon 🤞🙏😅

I have the same issue as well. I'd like to be able to respond to Classifieds ads with PMs and to be able to list a WTB post.
I feel like I've contributed through at least 10 meaningful posts. Would appreciate if one of the moderators could enable me please :)

As for a little about myself (since I saw one of the mods ask new members in another thread), I'm a born-again airgunner. I had a few BB guns as a kid but had to give them all up due to restrictive laws in my area. I've since moved to a more friendly jurisdiction and have been restarting my collection with enthusiasm. I'm mostly into pumpers and springers at the moment, but would love to dip my toe into PCPs soon. Being sorta new back on the scene, I've sorely missed out on some recent airguns that are no longer being sold, and am looking to track them down. Examples include the Walther LGU/LGVs, Sig ASP20, etc.

I'm a bit of a gear nerd and love buying and customizing as much as shooting itself. Here's a little bit about my collection so far (from my profile):

SPRINGERS
  • HW97K Black Line 0.177
  • Walther LGV Master 0.177
  • Air Arms ProSport 0.177 FAC
  • Diana Oktoberfest BB

PUMPERS
  • Crosman 760 Pumpmaster
  • Seneca Dragonfly MKII 0.22

FUN!!
  • Crosman ST-1 BB
  • Daisy Red Ryder BB
  • Daisy Red Ryder Adult BB
  • Daisy Buck 105 BB
  • Daisy Winchester Model 12 BB
  • Daisy Model 25

OPTICS
  • Hawke Airmax 4-12x50 AO SFP
  • Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12x40 SFP MOA
  • Athlon Optics Midas TAC 6-24x50 FFP MIL/MIL
  • Leupold VX-Freedom EFR 3-9x33mm SFP
  • UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster AO

Edit: I saw Motorhead suggesting above to REPORT our own posts to get some moderator attention, so I'll do that now. Sorry in advance, mods.

Reactions: beerthief
10 posts AND 10 days.... Rome was not built in one day and trust is not easy to earn.
It doesn't take ten days. I was approved to PM and post on the classifieds within 48hrs after having meaningful conversations with other members of the group or responding to people's questions, interacting by liking posts as well or reacting to them. The system has to see that you aren't just a scammer or a bot. You start talking to members of the group and you will go far and beyond the 10 posts.

Reactions: beerthief