Candy Cane - Shooting Challenge!!

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
20201203_143154.1607028489.jpg

Challenge: How many shots will it take you to shoot 3 Holiday type decorations? Example: candy canes, candles, ornaments, mistletoes, stars, pinecones, gingerbread men, etc.

Distance: Any

Position: Standing ONLY

Airgun Type: Any

Caliber: Any

Requirements: Make sure there is some type of backer behind your decorations so we can see how many shots you took. Take a picture (or video) and upload it below.

Prizes: Select entries "may" receive random prizes

So here's is a 5 minute or so video of my trying to hit small things...

I shot this out on my bottom deck so let's call it 38 feet, using my Benjamin Regal .22 cal rifle (read: cheapo Big 5 gun). The victims were 2 bells and an ornament... the original video was 16 minutes so I cut out all of the quiet moments when I was reloading etc. I finally did hit them all!

Greg

Hard to Hit!

Well, I was a lucky guy this year for Christmas and got a new GoPro and a Benjamin Cayden in .22. I decided after mounting the scope, chronographing it and sighting it in that I would try and do my very first video attempt with the gopro and have a little fun. Need to work on my video editing a tad, but it was a lot of fun trying anyway! Happy New Year to everyone, be safe and have fun! And here is to a great 2021 if that is possible! 👊

https://youtu.be/taCajNEvyuA

We're starting to see some regulars in these monthly events! 

AlaskaAirgunner came through with a very scenic video and superb off hand shooting. But, Bigmixx2 edged him out by shooting 3 Xmas globes, while wearing a Xmas sweater and shooting to Xmas music! You're both winners in my book.

Well done everyone, hope you enjoyed this challenge.

New Beeman .22 cal 1358 w/ Sig Sauer Romeo MSR red dot. (looking for Juliet3-Micro if ya got one, heh). 

Standing off hand from 25yds with JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy Diabolo 18,13gr. 

3 Canes, 7 shots. Had an air leak start from behind the mag at shot 5. We can get into that later, but I'll be damned, I got air I'm shooting that last cane. Two more shots and cut it down. 

103_0433.1639448253.JPG

103_0434.1639448312.JPG

103_0436.1639448356.JPG

103_0437.1639448396.JPG