• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events CANCELED Boerne Field Target Club- CANCELLED March 2024 match announcement

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
-80% chance of rain, no bueno.

Howdy fellow shooters! Did you realize that 2024 is our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY and the BSC’s 160th. 160 years of shootin’.

Keep your eyes up soon for why thats all being mentioned. Can’t spoil a surprise!

The Boerne Field Target Club will hold our March 2024 Field Target match on Saturday, March 16th!

Date: 3/16/2024
Time: 8:00 (gates open)
9:00 - MD’s meeting and match start

33 Shooting Club Road, Boerne, TX

Air and water and snacks will be available!

Cost is $20 per shooter, waived for first time visitors and new shooters.

This will be the next to last 48 shot match! One more month to get back to 60 shots, thank you all for your patience!!!! Two different lanes will be closed for renovations. Lanes 6&8 are reopened with many new target placements, seems the ones I have added to other lanes were well accepted. I doubt the wildflower seeds will germinate this year but they have been spread across the berms and along lanes. Whatever the birds dont get to should have a chance. The elusive lane markers are looking gorgeous and will showcase a few this month. I chose a semi-transparent deep barn red and white engravings for contrast and will likely use the same motif for the benches and seats. Wait.. what? Yep, fabricating a bench for the lane 4-5 area and scorer chairs for each lane. A very simple but fittingly rustic Norton Daniel design but will be a welcomed addition for sure.

Don’t forget about N50 later in the day! Setup starts at 2pm, match start at 3pm. Grilling some burgers between so stick around!

Questions, comments or witty banter should be directed to [email protected]
Hope to see you on the lanes!

May God bless Texas and all things airgun

-Shepard M. BSC Airgun Match Director

Last edited:
UPDATE: this will be our LAST 48 shot match! Way ahead of schedule! I spent all day clearing and cleaning and cursing and we now have almost entirely new alternative lanes! Only lanes 1 and 2 are left to tackle… Kinda like adding a new course altogether when you see it! Lane 8 actually has UPHILL shots now!!
And we have a new FT convert…our club prez tried FT yesterday, set up a target and gave him the Tencacious Airgun’s cricket 2 tac while I was clearing the scrub. One mag later and he’s hooked!

Hope to see you on the lanes!