• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Canada Shooting Supply (transaction) is the source for credit card fraud - updated

Email sent to Canada Shooting Supply:

I regret to inform Canadashootingsupply.ca has been the source of a compromised credit card. My last order from your company on 2/12/24 was for $39.20 US. In the following weeks, I have had 3 separate attempts originating in Ontario Canada, to use my credit card without authorization, 2 of which totaled $64.23.

I do not order online food from Chipotle Online-Chipotle.com CANADA.

Either your credit card processing system or one or more of your employees are thieves.

I have more items I want to order from your company, but am unwilling to risk future fraudulent use of my financial information.

Regretfully unable to do business with your company again,

Signed and telephone # for contact. I will edit this post with any kind of response i receive from Canadashootingsupply.com

The response from CSS

"
Hi James,

We use “iFrame” to capture credit card payments which means the credit card info doesn’t even hit our servers. It goes directly to credit card processing company through encrypted mechanisms. We never see any credit card information from any customers due to this.

We have a very secure platform and we are PCI compliant.

I am sure your info didn’t get compromised through us as we don’t have that information to begin with.

Thanks,
Sonu V. "

The response from CSS is not satisfactory. There is a leak somewhere in their process. The leak will continue as long as there is no effort to address the issue.

Keep a close eye on your cards, fellas. That particular card is ONLY used for airgun stuff, and there have been NO other transactions since January. CSS was the only vendor located in Canada that has been allowed to charge against that card. The evidence supports the accusation that the transaction with CSS is the source of the stolen card fraud.

Last edited: