• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Can you legally build a silencer for your air rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ you are totally correct, there are some people who will never get it and they are the ones who will miss out. I have been making these for 6 years now and am dam sure I would have been visited by the feds by now if what I am doing is illegal, especially here in CA I have been told here in CA there is a mandatory 17 year jail sentence for owning a silencer for a fire arm, so if an air gun moderator is considered to be a silencer then I surely would have had my ass thrown in jail by now, instead I have had Sheriffs deputies inspect my collection and tell me they are totally legal. Go figure, so even LE's do not know the law! I think like you I will just let all the nay sayers spread their misinformed info and just enjoy shooting my nice quiet air guns, Neil.

Status
Not open for further replies.