• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Can you guy pick my 2nd gun for me before break the internet.

So Im looking to ad a second gun. I dont NEED another, but its nice to have a second in case i wanna go shoot with somebody and they dont have one. And personally I just like to change things up.

Ive narrowed it down to a few options. But for the life of me cant decide. Im youtube'd out.

Currently I have the .25 bullboss im looking at:

Hatsan Vectis: Looks nice, like the Idea of the lever action and quik follow up shots.

Hatsan Invader: (Ive heard semi auto can be problematic but honestly that's fine as long as its fixable...) I love the star ship trooper look of the gun, and the idea of semi automatic.

Kral np-03/Kral puncher: Love the AR style stock on them. The gun overall are a bit shorter in length which is nice. But I dont know much about Kral at all. Good brand?

FlashPup synthetic: I love the look and size. Not sure I like the bolt action. it looks a bit stiff on most video I saw.

I would do a .25 cal most likely. (maybe .22 in the invader)

All of these revolve around a price point im willing to spend. So who would buy what and why? what would you avoid and why? Any other guns I should consider (im not a huge fan of the typical rifle look I should note, I also dont hunt or do pesting so nothing like that factors into my dilemma)

So yeah! thought would be great. I wanna buy soon while the better half is in the black Friday mindset and wont question a purchase.