Can you fix a leaky fill valve on marauder?

I had the same issue 2 weeks ago. It's the o-ring in the fill valve. Unscrew the fill valve slowly to de-gas the rifle. If you have a de-gassing tool, even better, use it. Once the rifle is de-gassed, unscrew and remove the fill valve, pop the internal valve out. replace the o-ring on the internal valve, lube it up, screw it back on and you will be good to go.

Both of those are accurate. I usually take it apart clean it up and see if it works. After that even if it does work I buy 2 more and an oring kit and start a parts drawer. Keep the fill valve even after you get new ones. Maybe it's just one of the internal parts of the check valve that's bad or maybe you can reuse it for another problem. Point is never throw anything away. You may need it later. 

I was reading a well known Airgun blog where the comment was made to apply a drop or two of silicone pcp lubricant oil to the fill port prior to repressurizing the cylinder. It protects the fill valve and coats the inside of the cylinder as well. I did that when I had the same symptoms, depressurization of the rifle when trying to disconnect. I did not have to replace the foster connector after I lubed it.