Can You Fill an Airforce Texan Carbon Fiber Tank Directly at Scuba Shop?

I assume this would be feasible as people use compressors all the time to fill their airguns directly. I plan to go in person to find out and report back, but curious if anyone could give thoughts or share experiences on this here? For clarifications, I am specifically wondering about an Airforce Texan LSS CF .510, if that makes any difference.

Would there be any accessory, etc, that would need to be added to the fill valve on the Texan for it to be filled at a dive shop?

It would just be for one fill, for storage, until a more secure air system is found. I would only bring in the tank, they would definitely not prefer me to bring in the airgun haha.

Dont bother!!!

Mine goes from max to empty in a forthnight flat.

Let it die and fill from empty when you get a bottle.

And when youn fill from zero then pull the loading lever forwards fully, that will take any hammer weight from the valde and let it seal from git go.

If you are overly prudent then it the valve might leak, just give the bottle a shock and the valve will seal up fine for a full fill.

Just hand pump it! The pumps are dirt cheap.

So a 500cc bottle filled from 160bar~2290psi to 250bar~3625psi with a stirrup pump for every 3 shots?

Are you serious?

Were talking something like 0.8cc fill for every down stroke so 250-160 =90 / 0.8 = 115 super heavy pump strokes give or take for every 3 shots.

This is not a triathlon it's supposed to be fun ;-)

Just hand pump it! The pumps are dirt cheap.

So a 500cc bottle filled from 160bar~2290psi to 250bar~3625psi with a stirrup pump for every 3 shots?

Are you serious?

Were talking something like 0.8cc fill for every down stroke so 250-160 =90 / 0.8 = 115 super heavy pump strokes give or take for every 3 shots.

This is not a triathlon it's supposed to be fun ;-)

Oh and from gitgo zero that will be over 310 full pump strokes til fill the tank the first time alone!