• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Can this be fixed???

So this happened after about 350 shots not sure if its the erector lense that got knocked loose from the recoil of my 1000+ fps break barrel or just a lemon of a scope. I know these scopes are cheap but to only last 350 shots? Anyways i heard heavier pellets slow the piston down a bit so the forward recoil isnt as hard on scopes.
PXL_20220925_224258108.jpg
Screenshot_20220925-154059.png
PXL_20220925_224350040.jpg

Heres how i got gamo figured.. its the guns warranty.. if a 1 year don't expect much if 3 year mmmmm, maby ok. If 5 year proply a solid shooter and long lasting ( at least 5 years worth)

Mines 4 banging the 5. And its starting to show. I need a new piston seal bad. Its got a chunk out of it but funny look how it still shooting.. pretty much been maintenance free . Sure a heck cant say that on the hw/r9 . Under a year it spit her bits .. its apart on the work bench waiting on a spring and seal wile the gamo still on the shooting bench shooting.. and still shooting just fine and dandy today .... hmmm....
The warranty/quality equivalency makes perfect sense if you think about it.

Thanks for sharing that info bit.