Can the Gamo Urban kill a hog? Why yes. Yes it can.

A small one, anyway. I was sitting in a makeshift blind on a nearby WMA, waiting for some squirrels to come out when a small sounder wandered just a little too close. I had a shot on the sow at about 30 yards, but just didn't have the confidence that it would penetrate her skull to take it. But when this little guy got within 20, and had its head down facing me, I just couldn't resist. Placed a JSB 18.13 right in the middle of it's head, about 1-1/2" behind the eyes, and it just dropped in place. 27 lbs of piglet netted me about 9 lbs of sausage links when I added a little fat I got from the store, and it's all going in the smoker.

1550882779_6343696885c7097db3fae72.88857263_KIMG0590.JPG

Got a question for y'all....RUGER IMPACT MAX SUPRESSOR....mine is off center of barrel, removed set screw on bottom and this thing will not twist, budge, nothing.....is it glued on barrel or what?..will a heat gun or blow dryer loosen it enough to turn slightly to center up??????help

Try asking in the General Airgunning forum, or Spingers forum. I'm sure that some one will offer good advice.

Awesome! Plus, it looks like you put a leash on it and trained it to play "dead" before you turned it into sausage. Congrats!

James

LOL...after trudging up out of the swamp/woods to the hunting trail carrying it, a backpack, and an air rifle, I just threw a strap on it to drag it the rest of the way to the truck. Sometimes I think I'm getting too old for this.