Can the Edgun r5m shoot slugs?

davidsng you asked for any tips or advice in your video I can offer 3 solid tips.

# 1 use a single shot tray when trying for 100 yard groups a magazine can 

load your pellet or slug off center so that it is not centered in the bore, sometimes

it is better to hand load a slug and push it in with your finger.

# 2 Have someone with a lath cut the riffling in the breach end of your barrel if

your shooting a .217" slug use a chambering reamer at .217" cut it deep enough

that the riffling will just touch the slug when the bolt is in and locked into place.

# 3 Check and double check the crown make sure it is smooth and perfect sometimes

we hit the crown when we clean our barrels, with a perfect crown this ensures that 

the slug leaves the barrel as true as possible, All of the things that I've mentioned can 

make a difference in a barrel shooting ok or a barrel that shoots fantastic. Good luck, 

very good shooting in your video the 24 gr Varmintknockers looked to be doing very well. 

Nice davidsng we do not live in a perfect world! Slugs and pellets very in shot by shot consistently nor wind and temperatures, but if it was perfect all the time life would be boring. The guns I own can shoot better than my capabilities, and tomorrow I am getting r5m standard to do some tests also I only can hope that I can shoot up to your abilities!

My .22 R5M Standard shoots the 20.2gr pretty well at 850fps. The guns tuned for the JSB 18gr at 900fps and is a laser with them. I dropped my Edgun reg to 110bar for that setting. If it didn't shoot so good as is I'd definitely try tuning for the slugs but at this point can't do it. Congrats on the gun 8thman!

Also awesome shooting Nate!