• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Can someone help me purchase a Carm 30 impact SS?

Check with your bank. They may be blocking the transaction because it is an international supplier. I ran into a similar issue when purchasing my ArtemisP15 from Krale shooting sports in the Netherlands. Once I called the bank, they lifted the flag and I was able to complete the purchase.

This is exactly what happened on my first purchase from CARM,

One phone call to the bank fixed it,

There have been no problems purchasing from them again

I highly recommend the products BTW

I have SS loaders and mags for my Daystate, Freedom/Liberty, and Diana Chaser/Bandit.

All work flawlessly

Ed

Hi guys, I understand shipping times can be crazy long with this virus situation. There are periods when post service does not work at all for some countries, situation changes daily. 

Anyway, no order is charged before shipped and tracking number provided so cancellation is possible at any moment and it does not piss me at all, I fully understand buyer's side (as I am buyer myself)

I do best I can, order is prepared within day or two and then depends on shipping possibilities. 

I have checked with various courier services and prices are usualy more than the items are worth so there is no sense to use this option.

I hope situation will normalise soon, main problem is low number of international flights. 

Darko (CARM magazines)