Can new models of FX airgun shoot slugs Out of the box?

I have the Impact M3 in 22 cal w/ 600mm superior lined barrel. I'm looking to tune it for the hybrids and looking to go 940-960fps. Any suggestions? I'll have to up the 2nd reg since power wheel is maxed out on default tune.

Once I get that tuned, I want try to find a good tune for pellets with same reg.

2nd reg @ 110

Macro 16

Micro 3.5 - 4

Valve 4 lines (You can adjust to tighten up the groups.)

Transfer port rotated to the slug option. 

Yep, they can shoot slugs out of the box, provided you are trying to shoot the correct slugs. The Superior liners can do well with light to middle weight slugs, but you'll need the Superior Heavy to shoot the heavy slugs. Another factor will be a matter of adjusting the gun for those slugs. Oh, and finding the slug your gun likes. Slug shooting isn't always plug and play, and usually involves some testing to find what your gun likes. To better answer your very broad question... What specific caliber/slugs/power are you hoping to shoot? The guns you listed aren't all capable of the same power levels.
Sorry late I know but well said. Just buy everything lmao. Because the second u think u found the perfect ammo u find something better!! Ugh and **** air Force Texans. Fx impact next done with this half ass poop. Time for Ferrari