Can I use my DonnyFL Sumo .22/.25 on a .25 cal AEA HP SS Semi-Auto?

Something we cannot tell you. 

Probly no clipping but the Chinese are not known for their accuracy in threading things, and both the gun and the Donny are made there. 

So, it's hard to say on your individual gun.

Thank you, I also contacted The Pellet Shop since that's where I got the DonnyFL Sumo and they suggested to pick the next size up .25/.30 cal version. 

Upselling? Maybe, but I may just do that to ensure I won't have to deal with clipping. 

Myself I wouldn't try it, Donnie told me too go up one size if attaching to a shroud. He said it's best too attach to the barrel if possible. You may have this happen

0329221440.1650510949.jpg

Dont wanna break down an extra 150 for another sumo if I dont need to but I dont know.

I think AEA quality is pretty descent but it’s not as constant as higher quality brands like daystate or FX. You unfortunately have to take a chance but the DonnyFL moderators are pretty tough so a pellet clip won’t do to much. Again, YMMV. If you put a dingy on a new FX then there is no doubt it will work, bright side is you saved a few bucks on your gun.

I think AEA quality is pretty descent but it’s not as constant as higher quality brands like daystate or FX. You unfortunately have to take a chance but the DonnyFL moderators are pretty tough so a pellet clip won’t do to much. Again, YMMV. If you put a dingy on a new FX then there is no doubt it will work, bright side is you saved a few bucks on your gun.
I mean I just got the varmint barrel looks centered at the end there is that piece, Just does not sit snug like the grommets on my avenger airgun, Got a 2nd sumo Its a good suppresor.

Reactions: qball