• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Can I use .22lr bullet in my airgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that sounds like a bad idea all the way around, aside from the inherent danger in breaking bullets, I would think you would damage the integrity of the slug while using whatever it is you intend to use to pull them out of the casing. I strongly recommend against it, but if you do decide to do it, please stream it to youtube and send me the link. If you are hell bent on doing it anyway, it would depend on what air gun you have. I think an Impact with a slug barrel, my Huben would probably take them providing they are 11mm or less in length.

😂🤣🤣

The important question is, where on earth are you buying .22LR for less than two bucks a box these days? I'll believe it when I see it.

And you would do well to heed the advice of the majority of posters on this thread. Though I think the danger of a rimfire round going off while extracting the bullet is low, the damage done to the bullet while wriggling it out of it's case would be severe. I cannot recommend this as a viable source of projectiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.