Tuning CAN CENTER GUY PLEASE SHOT 200 YARD GROUP FOR US

Nah, one was enough. Everyone on AGN knows I don’t go around belittling other shooters. Besides, the chances of 1Shot actually showing up to RMAC is somewhere between ZERO and NONE. ;) He’ll follow the pattern set by most keyboard shooters and come up with some excuse when it’s time to walk the walk… 

Remember, at RMAC and EBR, you can't say that the flyers don't count. All 25 shots count towards your score. So as we've seen, the "lets measure the four shots in the "group" and we won't count that one "flyer"" doesn't work in real life competition. You can't discount shots or take mulligans... LOL

Centre Man, please take good care of your Christmas gift. 

DO NOT GET IT WET! DO NOT FEED IT AFTER MIDNIGHT! SUNLIGHT?.....well, keep it dry and no food after 12AM. 
20211220_085733.1640019635.jpg

If "Center Guy" told me that he hit dead center in the Sea of Tranquility, I'd say "Damn good shot Mike!" "What settings did ya use, so I can learn from you?"

He is above all of this rhetoric BS. On the other hand, he does have a personal Troll now, one of his very own to treasure....if only that Troll could stay sober for a while....

mike

• Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE
If "Center Guy" told me that he hit dead center in the Sea of Tranquility, I'd say "Damn good shot Mike!" "What settings did ya use, so I can learn from you?"

He is above all of this rhetoric BS. On the other hand, he does have a personal Troll now, one of his very own to treasure....if only that Troll could stay sober for a while....

mike

Thanks Mike. The guy that ended up with your .25 Wildcat loves it. 
Don’t worry, my Troll is harmless. His bark is much worse than his bite. He’ll come around one day. I think in his heart, just like Pinocchio, he wants to be a real boy …. 

Been having a rough few weeks but this thread sure made me smile!

Can't speak to 1shot as I don't know the man but have interacted with Centercut and he has always been more than helpful and willing to take the time to chat with folks and pass on his vast knowledge, plus he is retired Navy so that tells me all I need to know as far as character goes (guys who are lacking in that department don't tend to stick around long in the service in my experience).

Now as far as competing against him at EBR etc. I am sure he would welcome the competition and even be gracious in defeat if it came to that but jumping on someone in a public forum seems abit childish in my opinion but again I don't know you 1shot but seems maybe let your shooting do the talking.

Is there a video of you shooting a verified 200 yard group on paper, if so would gladly watch....I saw the shoot in the hole in the dirt video but not sure that shows much.

As far as your choice of gun, I am a fan of the Huben and have a 2020 .22 but never shot a sub MOA group at 100 with it (close a time or two) let alone a 1.5 inch 200 yard group as you stated but again if you can point me to a video of it on paper that would be cool to see!

Be well all and apologizes on any misspellings or grammatical errors, this new phone keyboard is taking some getting used to!

Dr. Mike Long