Tuning CAN CENTER GUY PLEASE SHOT 200 YARD GROUP FOR US

448A741F-DF16-4CE2-ABCA-D17FCD6F52CC.1639937177.jpeg

here are my five shot groups at 200 yards. If you don’t believe me just look at the picture for proof. Lol

Mark Twain said, "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"! Some folks have a lifetime of experience at being stupid, and are determined to work at it further. First rule when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. Not saying this applies to anyone here, but I think it's always worthwhile to think about stuff. 

I’m sure he has no idea of the caliber of shooters, competitors, airgunsmiths, manufacturers, retailers or other industry insiders who frequent this site. Just making himself look like a douche!

Merry Christmas Mike, we all pitched in and got you you’re own TROLL for Christmas.

Enjoy!!! I know it doesn’t bother you in the least. 😉 

Merry Christmas buddy!

Stoti

I’m sure he has no idea of the caliber of shooters, competitors, airgunsmiths, manufacturers, retailers or other industry insiders who frequent this site. Just making himself look like a douche!

Merry Christmas Mike, we all pitched in and got you you’re own TROLL for Christmas.

Enjoy!!! I know it doesn’t bother you in the least. 😉 

Merry Christmas buddy!

Stoti

Well said, Stoti ! 

Merry Christmas to everyone 🙂🎅

Sad to see all you guys jumping on this wagon ! Just leave it alone ! 🙃🙂

I usually don't get involved in posts like this, but I will for Mike. I met Mike about 1.5 years ago and he has been nothing but helpful, unselfish with his knowledge, equipment, and time. Yesterday I dropped off a Huma reg to be tested and said no hurry at all....10 minutes later he called and said it was done and he found a bad O ring that he replaced. That is what this sport is all about helping each other.

The wife and I went to our first competition last weekend meeting Mike there....Who took us under their wing and explained what needed to be done, how to read wind flags, made sure we had everything we needed to have a fun time......Mike that's who.

Mike is a hell of a shot, a good friend, and a wealth on knowledge who shares it freely here and in person. I'm sorry, but I don't see you helping just stirring solid waste...

Tony P.

I second this - Mike is good people. 

The OP claims that Mike and others are belittling other airgunners that shoot with cheaper rifles -- do you even have evidence to back up this claim?

I watched your first ranting video and I can agree with a few of the points, but this seems to be a some kind of Jerry Springer move to make a name for yourself. poopting on people whom you do not know is pretty scummy and says a lot about you.