can anyone get the rapid 2 piece big moderator they have on the new guns ?

These are the best I have tried, the aluminium part is a tolerance fit into the hammer cap, held in place by loctite, this insures the spring is teethed as it gives better consistency than an untethered SSG. The 3mm thread cap screw sets the overall length and in my latest variation, locked in place with a small 3mm grubscrew that goes into the other end of the aluminium part. 

3605A9AE-DBD9-4DA1-BF23-E29930B3734D.1605028316.jpeg
E96C77BA-4F82-49AE-9B70-B7B1C70A1B3F.1605028317.jpeg

Bb

How in the name of all things holy, can airforce make such a badly designed moderator👎 That has to be one of the ugliest things fitted to the end of a gun, it’s even worse than the cfos and I hated that.

A huge disappointment on such a nice gun☹️
Bb

To be honest with you Bb, I don't think AF going to sell many of them for $2,100.00👅. No one in their right mind is going out of their way to buy a Luxury PCP with that Monster.... on the barrel's end.

I had no idea my new gun would come with one and only kept it because I could make one for about $20.00 in aluminum, CFT and nylon. If I could have found a 2ft section of 5/8" ID CFT earlier, my DIY LDC would only be about 8" long in total w/5" allocated to the actual LDC portion.