• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Can anyone answer why CROSMAN.....

I’m sure that helped out a lot airngas... glad we have COMMUNITY forums like this... for blatantly obvious and sarcastic assistance. I know I’m better off thanks to your many helpful replies.

Air Rifles are considered firearms in RI and therefore has to be sold through FFL dealers Airsoft is not considered Firearms 

they can be legally purchased but it has to be done through a licensed entity 

They wouldn't ship a .177 CCS 2400KT to Illinois either. Ebay and Amazon won't ship any airguns here. I can't even get Walmart to ship to store co2 cartridges. NO law preventing that. Illinois does consider anything over .180 and .177 shooting OVER 700 fps to be a firearm, so my guess is their lawyers told them to play it safe. I had the 2400 shipped to my daughter out of state and she sent it to me. I haven't had a problem with other online airgun stores.

We cannot ship airguns to the following locations:

• States: Delaware, Illinois (.22 caliber and greater), New Jersey, Rhode Island, District of Columbia
  • Counties: King County (WA)
    • Cities: Seaside (CA), Bridgeport (CT), Stratford (CT), New York (NY), Brooklyn (NY), Bronx (NY), Staten Island (NY), Queens (NY), Glen Oaks (NY), Floral Park (NY), Yonkers (NY), Buffalo (NY), Rochester (NY) Philadelphia (PA), York (PA)
    • Why can Crosman ship airguns to Syracuse but not Rochester or Buffalo? It's all politics!!

270windude,

No need to apologize; but thanks anyway. That you offered an apology on a public forum like this speaks VOLUMES about your admirable integrity! Integrity has become such a rarity nowadays as to seem a dying art. But you have it Bud. RESPECT! Don't you go a-changin!

FWIW, once I learned at an early age I have little to no talent for deceit, I decided honesty the lesser of two evils (the other evil being ass-whuppins when exposed). Unfortunately I haven't outgrown expressing strong opinions and facetiousness. I do think I've had some success in (consciously) moderating it (to some degree); and thought I'd done so in my post that set you off. Obviously I haven't been as successful as I thought. My apologies, Bud. 

Also FWIW, some time after discovering I have no talent for deceit I also discovered the fastest and most effective way to limit fall-out and repercussions when I realize I've been an asshole is to not only admit it, but APOLOGIZE. That is such a rare tactic that it so totally disarms opponents/critics as to often render them utterly speechless. Especially when/if they are astute enough to realize anything they say or do to prolong the conflict only backfires.

Lastly, I thought about posting this as a personal message rather than here. However I quickly realized posting it here the perfect opportunity to follow your example in demonstrating how it's done. Correction- how it should be done... more often.

Respectfully,

R