Can AGN purchase and resell Pellets?

Would you buy JSB pellets branded as AGN?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Howdy
What if JSB packaged pellets from 1 die like they do for FX and branded them as AGN, and then AGN would only sell them only here on the forum would you buy them? We could have a contest on the forum to create the branding image. Maybe only 1 or 2 pellets to start with. If this worked it might bring funding to AGN although there would be costs for handling and processing.

Just a thought.

Reactions: Stubbers
All the advertisers are competing against one another already and this would be a product that none of them have “AGN” branded. This could also bring more members to AGN and as such increase the customer base for all the advertisers.
It would and it also would saturate the market more while possibly driving prices down a bit. Here's another thought, JSB QC is far from what it used to be and I'm including the AA and FX pellets in that mix. Adding more load to an already stressed system isn't likely to help that aspect.

Rebranding brands like QYS or H&N may be a better choice there. I'm not a marketing guy or even remotely a buisnessman so I very well could be talking out of my behind here.

These are FX 22 cal 25.4… suppose to be off 1 die… if they truely are (they're not) they need to throw that pos in the trash..

513A6EA9-7A2F-4F90-A969-9DA1FCCE508A.jpeg

Howdy
What if JSB packaged pellets from 1 die like they do for FX and branded them as AGN, and then AGN would only sell them only here on the forum would you buy them?
1. If you want just like FX, then just buy FX. Reality is that the lower volumes for AGN would come with a higher price. Also AGN would have less clout at the lower volumes with vendor than AA or FX.

2. You’re talking a large investment for Micheal even for just one or two sizes. Easy to spend someone else’s money.

3. Single die doesn’t solve JBS’s quality problems. As I have posted elsewhere here, I recently sorted 4 tins of AA single die pellets, all same die lot. Only 55% were specified size. Sizes above and below varied by tin from 4.51 to 4.54. PA is still selling this die lot. Had a single tin of AA of a different weight and die designated as 4.52mm. Smallest was 4.54mm, most were 4.55mm, remainder were larger than PelletGage could measure. None were close to designated size.

Issue seems to be JSB QC. Will point out that problem pellets I have found are from Covid years lots. Have not to date been sold pellets newer than 2021.

4. On another forum, JSB has posted a request for user feedback for product improvement. Don’t know why they have not done so here as well. Taking our issues to a receptive JSB seems a more viable alternative.

1. If you want just like FX, then just buy FX. Reality is that the lower volumes for AGN would come with a higher price. Also AGN would have less clout at the lower volumes with vendor than AA or FX.

2. You’re talking a large investment for Micheal even for just one or two sizes. Easy to spend someone else’s money.

3. Single die doesn’t solve JBS’s quality problems. As I have posted elsewhere here, I recently sorted 4 tins of AA single die pellets, all same die lot. Only 55% were specified size. Sizes above and below varied by tin from 4.51 to 4.54. PA is still selling this die lot. Had a single tin of AA of a different weight and die designated as 4.52mm. Smallest was 4.54mm, most were 4.55mm, remainder were larger than PelletGage could measure. None were close to designated size.

Issue seems to be JSB QC. Will point out that problem pellets I have found are from Covid years lots. Have not to date been sold pellets newer than 2021.

4. On another forum, JSB has posted a request for user feedback for product improvement. Don’t know why they have not done so here as well. Taking our issues to a receptive JSB seems a more viable alternative.
According to JSB, the new MRD’s will be available in 3 months. New packaging with extra protection, says they…

The "same die" statement is either a lie or a myth. ORRRR, it's a really junky die

I may have been interested in providing financial supporting for the venture, I’m a fan of AGN and I like to help support those things I am involved in. Don’t accuse me of spending others peoples money when it is just an idea for discussion. But since it seems to be a bad Idea I guess no further discussion is required.