• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Can a Texan be .224 cal or just not practical....

A few years back I saw I think the guy from RMAC triggers working on .22 cal Texan ...Never heard any more....My only reason of wanting a 224 Texan is I already have a nice .510 Texan platform with stock and cold shot mil adjustable base....I need a 22 cal pcp to be legal for just about everything in Pennsylvania.... I'm sure its much cheaper to Buy a refurbished Airforce condor..... I can do most of the barrel work on a lathe...No mill though...Live would be easier if I could use a .257 in Pennsylvania...... If you did a Texan .224 I would imagine a 9 or8 twist....60-80 grain slugs... Under sound barrier... Would imagine you use stock Airforce257 valve...... Not try to push the limits.. Hurt myself.. Have external regulator and tethering equipment.... Condor stock 24inch barrel 40 grain slugs at900 fps.....really not bad😀😀...Future purchase after crossbow😣😥😥😥😥

Reactions: Ydunn.223