• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Camo Zeus stock

I decided to digital camo a Zeus stock because I was bored and it seemed like a good thing to do. I'm attaching a few photos of it. I was inspired by another thread on here where he sanded and oiled it and had it looking really nice.

I realized my camo stencil wasn't really "digital camo" though, it was a kind of digital camo, so I had to paint the stock a weird way. It turned out OK. It wasn't the result I was looking for, and might look a little different, but overall I'm satisfied with it I think.

20231105_085337.jpg

20231105_121636.jpg

20231105_153233.jpg

20231105_163940.jpg

20231106_145222.jpg

It would have been easier just to stripe it without masking it off, the sharp lines look kind of odd. I've never done anything like this before though, so it was a learning experience.
It looks good, but I agree with you that not masking would have been better. Recently Max115 (can't remember exactly, but he is a pester) went sort of the opposite direction and it looks to me like a combination of your and his approach would work well.

Then again, WTH do I know!

Great work! Looks good!

All my best!

Kerry