Camaraderie and friendship at AGN

What I really like is if I have a problem with my air rifle I can come to this site and a LOT of good folks will chime in with helpful suggestions. They want to help solve whatever the problems is/are, period.
Men are problem solvers ….. we feel most useful solving them . We are well designed for that.

Last edited:
I got into this sport 2 years ago, dabbled in it for a year before getting here on AGN. Since then I too feel the comradery.... there are a good handful of people I text on the regular and actually have met a few people from quite a distance away that I also stay in contact with.
Yes as with any group of humans, especially a group predominantly men, heads will butt. Its unavoidable but as @madeintheuk discussed a few days ago, the good far out weigh the bad!

Last edited:
I love you guys...Bro Hug!!!

But seriously, I think it's really due to the fact that an older generation have taken a shine to Airguns and by and large were not looking to be the best, do the best and all that, We just enjoy the sport and sharing it with like minded individuals. A lot of the shooting sports are like that. Go to a high power service rifle match, everyone is so helpful to new shooters, they will burrow you equipment, give there time and share there TTPs with you.

Like every sport, there going to be outliers, but like CT said above, the good far outweigh the bad,

All I have to do is keep working on not taking all of you so serious, every time you find something cool and tell me to throw all my stuff in a dumpster..... it's really starting to add up...

All I have to do is keep working on not taking all of you so serious, every time you find something cool and tell me to throw all my stuff in a dumpster..... it's really starting to add up...

Imagine if you took the internet that seriously on a comment such as that lmfao