Camaraderie and friendship at AGN

I came back to this sport/ hobbie about one year ago. In that time I’ve acquired a few newer, cooler guns.

In that time I’ve also come across a handful of good friends whom I text with on a weekly basis.

It’s great to have like minded people shooting and sharing their likes and loves in this hobby and outside it.

I’d list you guys but if you’re reading this you know who you are !

Thanks gentleman for your help and friendship

I have a similar story. There’s a few on here I message and text back and forth a lot. Some, I’ve never met in person, but I feel like I’ve known them my whole life.
This sport, and this forum is a great way to meet like minded people, and make new friends.

Adults can't have a healthy discussion with counter-points without someone being offended and calling it a pissing match. Smh.

-Matt
Your idea and my idea of a healthy discussion is very different my friend.
With that, I’m done posting here. We’re all derailing from the true meaning of this thread, which I think some just don’t understand.

I have no clue what or why you know who above derailed this thread and then blames ???? for the thread getting derailed.
I have a theory, if said person stops posting in the thread, I bet it will all get better. Said person also said they will stop posting here.... don't want to name drop or anything, prefer to be passive aggressive with my targeting like a certain said person.

@Perle , sorry buddy, I couldn't help it. Now, let's get back to this being a light hearted thread with good content, and hopefully everyone took their meds today.

Now, let's get back to this being a light hearted thread with good content, and hopefully everyone took their meds today.
Taking a sip of mine as I type, 2 fingers of Jim Beam😊. And while I don’t know anyone on AGN personally, I do feel a camaraderie here. I like very much that many different people post up their experiences and give of their “time” to help. And that for the most part we can respectfully agree or disagree on airgun stuff.