• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beeman Calling out A.G.R. !

Ok ,it’s raining here .. so no outside photos.
This is the assembled Königin. .. it’s a .20 cal R7 that I built for a women .. 🤨

Ok, not just any woman but none other than my own..DO YOU THINK I WOULD WASTE THAT WOOD ON A CUSTOMER ..
This Rifle was stripped and a few machined tweaks done

First is the breech block top is rounded to match the chamber. Now these R7/HW30
do sit higher than say a English Tommy it still lends itself to a much prettier design

Second , the giant Alfred E Neumann lug bolt ears,( breech block screw) that stick out through the stock were machined smaller and the rear lock nut had to be re worked to be slimline to not protrude past the stock
Remember ,smooth lines for smooth skin…

Thirdly, was the custom bottom lug bolt that had to be made on a angle to accommodate the new stock ,it’s blckened to match as are all trigger screws

Fourth, was a full 17 mm shroud that is slipped over the barrel that is shorter ,with a few collectors for lead dust …. 😉

Fifth ,was a EXIBITION grade fiddleback maple stock was made and fitted for length of pull and small hands to fit trigger to grip distance.
pits finished with my custom oil blend to pop the tiger stripe

sixth , , was the complete re polishing and blackening of the action.
There was some big hurdles here as the R7/HW 30 have welded pickle forks and there IS a heat tranfer line in all factory guns.. (Why the Germans went cheap is beyond me.. you have to CNC the part anyways,why not add threads and you have a seamless transition) . I had to do some heating and tig filling .. as there was some micro pits..
remember, these are not their top-tier weapons. That being said Quality Control at HW has went down

The polishing and prep is extremely laborious and time-consuming. But if you want that deep black gloss finish it’s gonna take time and patience

As for power plant I did not mess around considering it’s already doing 8 foot pounds with a Vortek PG four kit in it. This gun will be nothing but a pinker or target spinner probably 10 m type stuff as we table sit and shoot

I am in the process of making CNC METAL blued trigger guards for HW, Webley, and Air Arms
that will go on this as my others. I hate cast parts.

Im not sure on Checkering as ,its soft hands remember.. KÖNIGIN. I even personalized it with German font and her initial and second for the Gus name. ..

633AB725-E855-466A-A500-058204B25752.jpeg

A3ACBA1D-729C-401F-A7BF-B72F49B16A16.jpeg

1EA8DF4F-A01D-4544-8671-3F726D6DE4E6.jpeg

66159043-9E1A-4B32-B2EC-0BC99D8B59B2.jpeg

1DD02E57-6822-4C34-ACCC-AFC9D6D22D64.jpeg

C56589C3-621A-4A8C-B2FF-20DC44CE1F3F.jpeg

4A6EFB50-CA69-46B0-8F28-700F53BC6714.jpeg

8FC9037A-6F5D-47E0-9689-E9FC6492BFCE.jpeg

A52F6FA5-2CE7-4E77-8DD9-33A65F6B34D2.jpeg

67A67E51-FF8C-467C-AD4C-F7254FA35393.jpeg

2FF9F15D-6DB9-44F0-99B4-4C9E854FA7C6.jpeg

D1D0F1DA-C28A-4E4E-A647-9BC858C36ED7.jpeg

Ok ,it’s raining here .. so no outside photos.
This is the assembled Königin. .. it’s a .20 cal R7 that I built for a women .. 🤨

Ok, not just any woman but none other than my own..DO YOU THINK I WOULD WASTE THAT WOOD ON A CUSTOMER ..
This Rifle was stripped and a few machined tweaks done

First is the breech block top is rounded to match the chamber. Now these R7/HW30
do sit higher than say a English Tommy it still lends itself to a much prettier design

Second , the giant Alfred E Neumann lug bolt ears,( breech block screw) that stick out through the stock were machined smaller and the rear lock nut had to be re worked to be slimline to not protrude past the stock
Remember ,smooth lines for smooth skin…

Thirdly, was the custom bottom lug bolt that had to be made on a angle to accommodate the new stock ,it’s blckened to match as are all trigger screws

Fourth, was a full 17 mm shroud that is slipped over the barrel that is shorter ,with a few collectors for lead dust …. 😉

Fifth ,was a EXIBITION grade fiddleback maple stock was made and fitted for length of pull and small hands to fit trigger to grip distance.
pits finished with my custom oil blend to pop the tiger stripe

sixth , , was the complete re polishing and blackening of the action.
There was some big hurdles here as the R7/HW 30 have welded pickle forks and there IS a heat tranfer line in all factory guns.. (Why the Germans went cheap is beyond me.. you have to CNC the part anyways,why not add threads and you have a seamless transition) . I had to do some heating and tig filling .. as there was some micro pits..
remember, these are not their top-tier weapons. That being said Quality Control at HW has went down

The polishing and prep is extremely laborious and time-consuming. But if you want that deep black gloss finish it’s gonna take time and patience

As for power plant I did not mess around considering it’s already doing 8 foot pounds with a Vortek PG four kit in it. This gun will be nothing but a pinker or target spinner probably 10 m type stuff as we table sit and shoot

I am in the process of making CNC METAL blued trigger guards for HW, Webley, and Air Arms
that will go on this as my others. I hate cast parts.

Im not sure on Checkering as ,its soft hands remember.. KÖNIGIN. I even personalized it with German font and her initial and second for the Gus name. ..

View attachment 404294

View attachment 404295

View attachment 404296

View attachment 404297

View attachment 404298

View attachment 404299

View attachment 404300

View attachment 404301

View attachment 404302

View attachment 404303

View attachment 404304

View attachment 404305
I don't feel quite right saying this but hopefully most here will understand....you have nice wood.

That's a beautiful weapon, your lady must have been thrilled to get it.