Calling NYC urban snipers!

Basically they have bred themselves way beyond the point of food supply. there are no local predators- maybe cats , occasional big hawk. In turn they become very desperate and aggressive. Or a nest in the bush by the door. There is no privacy there so there is no chance to pick them off without someone seeing. there are pretty strict laws forbidding pellet guns being possesed at all within NYC limits. Let alone using them. Really a joke as 1 airgunner with a tray of peanuts on the ground can fix this issue in 2 weeks. then routinely cull out the overpopulation every 2-3 weeks after that. but that would never be allowed. What you get putting idiots in gov't. 

The trick is to not look the shifty eyed little buggers directly in the eye. 

49B884A8-B7FA-4A18-A390-7FAF6075006A.1609444088.gif
6A673527-A332-4F40-8DBB-E54F98B3E27E.1609444089.gif

Let me ask you guys. Who you REALY WANT people shooting air guns in NYC given the fact that once it's allowed it's pretty much open range? You're bllaming the government for taking what is without question a reasonable stand.. OK iF ?? you could get a sniper team organized under cover and in and out maybe but you know that's not going to happen. 

Years ago Phila had a real problem with deer in Fairmont Park. I understood they had archery hunters going in and kill a bunch. Then they carried them out in body bags. Supposedly so no one knew . LOL. I've been told this and assume it was true. Similar problem in Gettysburg Park with deer eating shrubs. I don't know if or how that was ever solved. Deer and wildlife goes where its to their advantage.

They will probably come up with poison of some type of biological or high tech solution. Traps maybe.

Let me ask you guys. Who you REALY WANT people shooting air guns in NYC given the fact that once it's allowed it's pretty much open range? You're bllaming the government for taking what is without question a reasonable stand.. OK iF ?? you could get a sniper team organized under cover and in and out maybe but you know that's not going to happen. 

Years ago Phila had a real problem with deer in Fairmont Park. I understood they had archery hunters going in and kill a bunch. Then they carried them out in body bags. Supposedly so no one knew . LOL. I've been told this and assume it was true. Similar problem in Gettysburg Park with deer eating shrubs. I don't know if or how that was ever solved. Deer and wildlife goes where its to their advantage.

They will probably come up with poison of some type of biological or high tech solution. Traps maybe.

No...we're blaming the government for what, without question, is taking an unreasonable stand. The outright ban of BB/pellet guns has got to be one of the most ridiculous laws I have ever heard of. I doubt seriously that NYC was an "open range" prior to this ban, just as I doubt there was any remarkable crime stats associated with BB/pellet guns. I spent almost 30 years as a deputy sheriff, 18 of which were spent working drug and gang units and remember exactly ZERO cases that involved the use of a BB/pellet gun.

A more reasonable approach would have been laws defining where they can be shot, and governing criminal misuse of, or negligent discharge of a BB/pellet gun. I hardly think somebody owning and shooting a BB/pellet gun in the basement of their home in Brooklyn represents a danger to the population as a whole.

The reason laws like this exist is due to a certain faction of politicians complete and utter disdain for firearms and anything associated with, or similar to, and the belief that citizens should not be allowed to possess them. It has NOTHING to do with public safety.

Justin