Tuning Calling Falcon experts - stuck parts on oring replacement job

I've dived into the guts of my favorite air rifle. It had developed a few leaks and after 20 years or so, it's just time. Hopefully y'all have some tips and tricks that can help me get this rifle back in top condition. 

The fill valve won't budge. The firing valve isn't coming apart. I've tried clamping various bits in the vise with some pine, all to no avail. 

FN19 

Thanks! 

PXL_20220517_211818828.1652978205.jpg

PXL_20220517_205918194.1652978180.jpg

Not a owner of that gun but parts not coming apart typically will if heat is added. Get yourself a micro torch from harbor freight. 

no glowing red on the parts from heat! Only about 10-20 seconds of heat is required, depending on the size of parts. While at the hardware store pick up some light gage aluminum sheeting, brass, or copper. Wrap this around the brass parts so you can put a vice grip on it and it’ll protect your parts as you take the tools to them. 

have everything at the ready, pre form the protective metals around your parts, vice grip adjustment set, etc, before you apply the heat.

As a cheaper alternative to buying a small sheet of protective metal, if you have copper plumbing fittings like 3/4” couplings laying around, just slice those and hammer them flat and cut whatever sizes you need.

any parts that have signs of thread locker on them, stainless hobby brushes and/or pipe brushes taken to the threads while still warm will remove that gunk quickly. Clean off parts with acetone or isopropyl alcohol.

Having recently had a similar problem removing the fill-port tube-plug on an FN12, I decided chickening-out "the better part of VALOR"!🤣 Sent it to my go-to guy for many airgunsmithing issues I can't resolve myself, David Slade at Airgunwerks. Told him to reseal everything if he was able to remove the stubborn plug. As usual, he came through... at reasonable rates.

I took the FN12 custom pistol from there. She shoots 3/4" five-shot groups at 50 yards with 18.1 JSBs at 700 FPS/ 20 FP-

FN12.jpg

Having recently had a similar problem removing the fill-port tube-plug on an FN12, I decided chickening-out "the better part of VALOR"!🤣 Sent it to my go-to guy for many airgunsmithing issues I can't resolve myself, David Slade at Airgunwerks. Told him to reseal everything if he was able to remove the stubborn plug. As usual, he came through... at reasonable rates.

I took the FN12 custom pistol from there. She shoots 3/4" five-shot groups at 50 yards with 18.1 JSBs at 700 FPS/ 20 FP-

View attachment 270876
well, that thing is cool!