• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning CALLING ALL FX IMPACT OWNERS!

What is your impact tuned at?

Out of box? or after some tweaking upgrades?

#1 The Impact is not a typical air rifle people would leave it alone ;) and

#2 I am several months on this forum I have not meat a single person who did not alter the manufacturing tune in one or the other way around;

#3 A sky is a limit with variations, calibre, barrel length, slugs or pellets, you want it slow and quiet or fast and laud, what distance and what purpose (backyard or basement plinking, hunting, close targets, far targets)?

FX Impact MK2 PP here, 700 mm STX liner, .25 cal,

upgraded hammer spring, Huma dual port and probe modded, upgraded valve spring and stop, I am already planning the next step with internal porting just waiting for some spare parts,

JSB 33.94 gr MK2s, 918 fps with #4 on hammer and over #4 on valve adjuster.

Like has been stated already, this may or may not be useful info to you, as every gun is unique in its harmonics, but here is my data sample as of a few days ago after upgrading to a HUMA regulator and Superior standard liner. I'll also say the HUMA is not any more reliable, but I wanted it for the piston made of metal vs delrin, and the ability to replace just a delrin disc vs the entire expensive piston when I damage it or it just gets too much shaft wear.

SN 193256 Superior Standard Liner Testing  Tuning - 2020 OCT 08.1602437976.jpg

FX Superior Liner Testing  Tuning Targets - 2020 OCT 08.1602438009.jpg

Like has been stated already, this may or may not be useful info to you, as every gun is unique in its harmonics, but here is my data sample as of a few days ago after upgrading to a HUMA regulator and Superior standard liner. I'll also say the HUMA is not any more reliable, but I wanted it for the piston made of metal vs delrin, and the ability to replace just a delrin disc vs the entire expensive piston when I damage it or it just gets too much shaft wear.

SN 193256 Superior Standard Liner Testing  Tuning - 2020 OCT 08.1602437976.jpg

FX Superior Liner Testing  Tuning Targets - 2020 OCT 08.1602438009.jpg

This is what I’ve been looking for...thanks. What do you recommend my regulator to be at for an MK1 Impact in .25 with 600 mm barrel?

This is what I’ve been looking for...thanks. What do you recommend my regulator to be at for an MK1 Impact in .25 with 600 mm barrel?

Since you are saying MK1 Impact in .25 and 600 barrel I would assume you got one second hand because this one looks like an older model. (what liner is in the barrel do you know?)

Lets start with your numbers, connect a chronograph and give us your existing specs you have right now, also give us a number where you would want to reach.

For sure here will be people to lead you through.

Since you are saying MK1 Impact in .25 and 600 barrel I would assume you got one second hand because this one looks like an older model. (what liner is in the barrel do you know?)

Lets start with your numbers, connect a chronograph and give us your existing specs you have right now, also give us a number where you would want to reach.

For sure here will be people to lead you through.

I’ll have to get back to you on this.