• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

calling all cars !!! Fellow airgunner needs help!?!?!

I am in the Western Suburbs of Chicago and will be here all summer on a family medical emergency. All my airgun stuff is in Arizona. I just purchased a used Diana 34 with To6 trigger to have something to shoot for the summer and have not shot it yet. But when you cock it there is lots of friction and noise. I ordered a JM tune kit and I am looking for someone to install it without having to ship rifle. Any help would be much appreciated.

Be very very careful when compressing the spring. All that energy can really hurt a guy if it accidentally comes loose during the spring installation process.

I'd suggest a football helmet, safety glasses. hockey mitts, and a "cup" for your jock strap!!!

Be safe,

Kindly 'Ol Uncle 

"Ya don't need a damned cup...I wrapped my jewels in duct tape back when I played football...sure it hurt! That's what made the game fun..."

did you find anyone to help you with the spring compressor yet ? i think i sent you a message , but these diana 34 and 350 air rifles are what i began began taking apart - i had a guy teaching me over the phone from alaska. he was good (ray moody aka super6) .. send a message if i can help , but maybe you find someone in your area - i'm in texas. - paul.