Calling All Airgun Nation Members: Your Support Needed for the Gundie Awards!

Do you vote today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Airgun Nation Family,

As many of you know, I've been a part of this incredible Airgun community since 2018, sharing my journey with airguns and learning immensely from all of you. Today, I'm reaching out for a different yet equally exciting reason, and I need your support more than ever.

I'm thrilled to announce that I've been nominated for the "Photo of the Year" in the prestigious Gundie Awards! This nomination means a lot to me, as it's not just a recognition of my work but also a celebration of the passion we all share for airguns and the larger shooting sports community.

Your support throughout my journey with airguns has been overwhelming, and now, I'm humbly asking for your help to achieve this new milestone. Here’s how you can support me in winning this award:

1. Visit the Gundie Awards voting page: www.thegundies.com
  2. Navigate to the "Photo of the Year" category.
  3. Find my entry under "Northern Ballistics" and cast your vote.
Remember, you can vote once a day until December 15th, and every single vote brings us closer to victory!

This community has always been about supporting each other, and I’m hoping to feel that incredible support now more than ever. Let's show the world the strength and unity of the Airgun Nation!

Thank you for considering my request and for being such an integral part of my journey. Please share with your friends and help get the votes!

Best regards,
Jason C.

Nominated photo for photo of the year.
theshot.jpg

Reactions: pan60
Hello Airgun Nation Family,

As many of you know, I've been a part of this incredible Airgun community since 2018, sharing my journey with airguns and learning immensely from all of you. Today, I'm reaching out for a different yet equally exciting reason, and I need your support more than ever.

I'm thrilled to announce that I've been nominated for the "Photo of the Year" in the prestigious Gundie Awards! This nomination means a lot to me, as it's not just a recognition of my work but also a celebration of the passion we all share for airguns and the larger shooting sports community.

Your support throughout my journey with airguns has been overwhelming, and now, I'm humbly asking for your help to achieve this new milestone. Here’s how you can support me in winning this award:

1. Visit the Gundie Awards voting page: www.thegundies.com
  2. Navigate to the "Photo of the Year" category.
  3. Find my entry under "Northern Ballistics" and cast your vote.
Remember, you can vote once a day until December 15th, and every single vote brings us closer to victory!

This community has always been about supporting each other, and I’m hoping to feel that incredible support now more than ever. Let's show the world the strength and unity of the Airgun Nation!

Thank you for considering my request and for being such an integral part of my journey. Please share with your friends and help get the votes!

Best regards,
Jason C.

Nominated photo for photo of the year.
View attachment 411587
where are all the other pictures ? i can't vote for you if i don't see the other candidates ?

Reactions: boscoebrea