Call to prayer

One of our members recently experienced a tragic loss. Please keep in your prayers that you wish the best for our extended airgun families, especially during trials. You never know how much someone is hurting or how important a word of encouragement may be.

Respectfully,
Thank you.

Edited to link to Kevin's thread.

Last edited:
One of our members recently experienced a tragic loss. Please keep in your prayers that you wish the best for our extended airgun families, especially during trials. You never know how much someone is hurting or how important a word of encouragement may be.

Respectfully,
Thank you.
your last sentence was the very point.. we don't really know how others feel and sometimes even people we are around daily.
great post, very sorry for the loss
mark

Respectfully,
Thank you.
Specifics help

Reactions: BackStop
Specifics help
I understand any curiosity. Specifics are withheld out of respect for the privacy of subject member. They may share someday if they feel it is appropriate. All I can say is I hope to never experience the same thing and I pray for healing for their family.

Last edited:
I understand any curiosity. Specifics are withheld out of respect for the privacy of subject member. They may share someday if they feel it is appropriate. All I can say is I hope to never experience the same thing and I pray for healing for their family.
So true, specifics aren’t necessary. Its a terrible truth that at any moment we can lose those dearest to us… the inconsolable loss we all bear at some point.

Reactions: stoti