California Airgunners

Didn’t even see this post till recently….
Brian from Clovis. Anyone in Fresno/Clovis a group of us meet up on occasion at the Valley Rod and Gun range. If you’re on Facebook check out the Fresno Precision Airgun Club. We’ve been working on getting a scheduled league shoot/match going but hit a road block (for now), but we still meet up on occasion. Now with EBR in a few months we’ll be meeting more frequently for some practice sessions.

Didn’t even see this post till recently….
Brian from Clovis. Anyone in Fresno/Clovis a group of us meet up on occasion at the Valley Rod and Gun range. If you’re on Facebook check out the Fresno Precision Airgun Club. We’ve been working on getting a scheduled league shoot/match going but hit a road block (for now), but we still meet up on occasion. Now with EBR in a few months we’ll be meeting more frequently for some practice sessions.
Hey Brian,
I would like to check out the facebook group. I tried to search it but wasn't able to get anything. Are you able to drop a link?

Hello Fellow California Air Gunners,
I've been a member for a few years and the was the FIRST TIME that I've seen this post!!! Holy Crap!! So we have John from San Jose, Brian from Clovis, RJ for La Puente, made Myself from Bakersfield. Local gun range is "5Dogs", . What is everyone shooting? Caliber, Make, Model, ect. ect.

Reactions: The_Dude_Abides
Whoa!?!? Great thread revival!

There are quite a few airguns here in sacramento. We do field target and venturing into extreme field target soon, if you are into long range shooting sac valley shooting center has public range up to 300 yards and 1000 yards for voting members.
Thanks for the rec. I go up to Elk Grove often as my family lives up there. I'll check it out! My local ranges are either indoor or 100-yard max.

Reactions: qball