California Airgunners

Let’s do it. I stopped going to hodge because of the idiots out there. We try to go deep in but getting there is sketchy. People shooting across the “road” that others use to get further in. And the amount of trash these morons leave behind
A LONG time ago, I would occasionally frequent Lytle Creek area to shoot firearms.
I quit going because of the above.
Trash, drunks, people that don't give a "s___", morons in general.

I really don't care for managed ranges, but I guess when you think of the alternatives these days...

Mike

A LONG time ago, I would occasionally frequent Lytle Creek area to shoot firearms.
I quit going because of the above.
Trash, drunks, people that don't give a "s___", morons in general.

I really don't care for managed ranges, but I guess when you think of the alternatives these days...

Mike
I remember when lytle creek was a free for all. They have since turned it into an actual range now

John

Morro Bay. We have a very nice small bore silhouette range, plus high power.

Air guns more than welcome. Hosted the western national field target a couple of times.

Must have a Certified Range Master present to shoot, every day except Tuesdays, which in maintenance day, so no shooting on any range.

Competion first Sunday of every month. You can shoot anything you want. Springers to centerfire.

Over night camping alowed.

Any No. Cali long range shooters out there? I'm looking for BLM or private property to shoot ELR 300 to 600 yards. I already know of the 1000 yard range in Sacramento, but need a vip club membership to shoot ELR. I'm in San Francisco and shoot 200 yards @ 2 inch MOA all a day long at my club range and want to stretch out further with my Texan .257 LSS