California Airgunners

I would like to connect with any No. Cal airgunners shooting beyond 400 yards. BLM, farm land or ranch shooting? I already know of the Sacramento range. But looking for some hookups to shoot 400-800 yards. My long range shooter is a Air Force Texan .257 LSS. I'm setup for overnight and weekend shoots and self supporting as far as a mobile air compressor arrangements.

I'm also willing to trade some light duty handyman work for permission to shoot on a ranch or farmland.

Rod in San Francisco

ALEX from SANTA ANA OC , I used to go to chino, but during the week the 50 yd range is occupied by the “law enforcement “ the I went to Mike’s which the have @ 100 yr range “ nice but $30.00 per visit “ and full on the weekends so now I go to my friend property in Barstow California , he has about 5 acres in the desert, I know it’s far but it’s free and I’ll stay sat/Sunday and nobody will bother you at all.

ALEX from SANTA ANA OC , I used to go to chino, but during the week the 50 yd range is occupied by the “law enforcement “ the I went to Mike’s which the have @ 100 yr range “ nice but $30.00 per visit “ and full on the weekends so now I go to my friend property in Barstow California , he has about 5 acres in the desert, I know it’s far but it’s free and I’ll stay sat/Sunday and nobody will bother you at all.
Can I get in on this? 😁

Sometimes I go to Hodge Rd. Many places to shoot there. Let’s plan a meet up.

Renz.
Let’s do it. I stopped going to hodge because of the idiots out there. We try to go deep in but getting there is sketchy. People shooting across the “road” that others use to get further in. And the amount of trash these morons leave behind

Let’s do it. I stopped going to hodge because of the idiots out there. We try to go deep in but getting there is sketchy. People shooting across the “road” that others use to get further in. And the amount of trash these morons leave behinalways stay away from there, so
Let’s do it. I stopped going to hodge because of the idiots out there. We try to go deep in but getting there is sketchy. People shooting across the “road” that others use to get further in. And the amount of trash these morons leave behind
I always stay away from them. So much land there to shoot. Maybe we can go next week. If more ppl want to go post up here.

Renz