California Airgunners

Concord, CA .
we've a ton of great airgun activities (just ask my wife who never see's me...)
Plus Sacramento has a great field of FT shooters that travel our way, and we go theirs. IMO, we might have the most active air gun shooting group(s) in the US.
Silhouette, ft, hunting, every Wednesday, 8:30-12, we open up an airgun only range @ USI, in Concord. Oh, we have 10 meter twice a month.https://diablorodandgun.com

Our ranges limit guns to .25 cal. Max. :(
Those who have access to hunting properties use larger calibers, but those aren't club sponsored activities.
I think .30 cal was the max at the Diablo Rod and Gun Club?

We have a pretty active group who shoot at the USI range in Concord, CA. on Wednesday and Friday and multiple weekend events. We belong to the Diablo Rod and Gun Club. Take a look at our website: https://diablorodandgun.com/
The club bought us a Bauer compressor 5 years ago that is going strong.
Napaairgunner, I'm Rod and shoot every Wed at Diablo. Normally shoot at lane #14. Just saying hey and might already know you by first name only?

Any norcal long range airgunners wants to come over to Sacramento Valley Shooting Center for a bench rest silhouette match out to 200 yards tomorrow morning. I'll do better at posting these events in the calendar, we hope to have our own local Xtreme Field Target match every month soon.
Hi Qball, I'd love to stretch out to 400 - 500 yards at your Sac range. What does it take for a non member to shoot xtra long distance in Sac?

Hi Qball, I'd love to stretch out to 400 - 500 yards at your Sac range. What does it take for a non member to shoot xtra long distance in Sac?
You have to be a voting member or join a match that allows access to those longer ranges. Every second Saturday or the month My friend Dan holds the Silhouette matches at Range 6 which has steel targets out to 500 METERs. You are welcome to stay a bit after to shoot those steel targets. The odd months it's bench rest silhouette and even months are offhand but you can shoot off the bench if you want.

You have to be a voting member or join a match that allows access to those longer ranges. Every second Saturday or the month My friend Dan holds the Silhouette matches at Range 6 which has steel targets out to 500 METERs. You are welcome to stay a bit after to shoot those steel targets. The odd months it's bench rest silhouette and even months are offhand but you can shoot off the bench if you want.
Great intel. thank you

Napaairgunner, I'm Rod and shoot every Wed at Diablo. Normally shoot at lane #14. Just saying hey and might already know you by first name only?
Hey Rod. Before moving up to Napa in 2004 I only lived 10 min from the USI range and shot FT back in the day there (late 90's early 2000's) I stopped by the range last year but at $20 for 2 hrs I wasn't that interested but it was nice to see all the upgrades at the range from when I was last there on a regular basis. I have many places to shoot so don't really need to go there anymore. I am meaning to go to a FT match there and I see there is one this Sunday so I am thinking about heading out there to check it out.