Calif 2019 Airgun Expo in Placerville ... any readers going?

cb6ce95a5b9a5c4ba03b67721b13e6e2

April 6, 2019 15:41

I going, and wonder of there are any Socal airgunners planning to go too. I'll be bringing a number of nice airguns to trade or sell, including, but not limited to:

Rifles: HW55, Diana/Peerless 50M, Diana 25, prewar Tell .22 breakbarrel, RX2 gasram HW in 5mm, Sumatra in .22, Evanix Rainstorm, Sheridan Bluestreak co2 rifle, tootsie roll Benjamin, nice., Bluestreak rocker, finest kind, a true thing of beauty.

Pistols: HyScore .177, plus a repeater Hyscore, and the"shorty" with .177 barrel, a Webley MKI, a Baikal/Makarov (old model made from REAL Mak parts), and a Benjamin tootsie roll M137 pump pistol.

I have gobs of other stuff, but if you want any old classic stuff, let me know now, or I won't know to bring it.

LD [email protected]

If my daughter's health is good and I can leave here without feeling guilty, I'll be on the road Friday morning. I figured buying a table was cheap insurance. I've never been to an Airgun show, but I was told this is a fun show worth catching. Bringing some odds and ends to maybe sell, trade, or who knows what. God willing, I can go and not be too wiped out from the 560 mile trip. Hope to meet some other nuts like me.

Mark

Bigragu,

If I go, I'll have a table and as long as you bring a chair for yourself, you're welcome to park yourself there. Only because it's such a long haul that's why I got a table to justify staying for the whole show. Everything pivots on how things go with the daughter this week. She's 4 months post-transplant for a liver and it's no cake walk.

I just got a bunch of Benjamin/Sheridan and a few Crosman (pre-70's?) service parts from a friend of mine to sell for him, so anyone that wants to sift through them can have fun.

Since others are listing what they are selling, I might as well mention what I will be looking for. I'll be after MacGlashan parts to get mine running and anything Giffard related.

I'll have some springers, an R5M (.25), an Evanix RS 3D bullpup (.177), Crosman 451, Benjamin 397PA, Saxby Palmer air cartridge pump and some other odds and ends from friends.

Crank, thanks for the offer! I’ll definately be bringing a chair, as I’m on a cane, lol. Having said that, I have to play it by ear, as I’m bringing a friend along who just got into Airguns, and all he has is one break barrel. I con’d him into coming along, lol, and I’d hate to tell him to go wander around while I “sat my a$$ down”. He’d probably take one walk down the aisles, turn around and say let’s go! 

If im by myself(in case he backs out last minute, I’ll be there both days, and shooting the breeze with all of you “legends of AGN”. After all, the way I see it, these things don’t come around too often. I promised JoewayneReah I’d be sending him a bunch of pics, so I want you all to be wearing ties, lol.

To find me, I’m the guy that looks like an old and chunky version of Tony Danza, lol

I won't make the decision to go until Thursday. I mentioned this a month ago to my wife and daughter and they were cool with it. Things have still been challenging, but she is slowly gaining on this. I won't lie, a selfish part of me wants a break. Hopefully she feels good and I can leave without a guilty conscience. If there is room, your buddy is a welcome guest at the table also. As for recognizing me, I'm not as young looking and handsome as my avatar (my high school photo)😁 If you plan on coming by, PM me and I'll give you my phone number.

Mark

Bigragu,

If I go, I'll have a table and as long as you bring a chair for yourself, you're welcome to park yourself there. Only because it's such a long haul that's why I got a table to justify staying for the whole show. Everything pivots on how things go with the daughter this week. She's 4 months post-transplant for a liver and it's no cake walk.

I just got a bunch of Benjamin/Sheridan and a few Crosman (pre-70's?) service parts from a friend of mine to sell for him, so anyone that wants to sift through them can have fun.

Since others are listing what they are selling, I might as well mention what I will be looking for. I'll be after MacGlashan parts to get mine running and anything Giffard related.

I'll have some springers, an R5M (.25), an Evanix RS 3D bullpup (.177), Crosman 451, Benjamin 397PA, Saxby Palmer air cartridge pump and some other odds and ends from friends.

I ask for your forgiveness and give my thanks in advance to any replies. I revived this thread because I was wondering if your friends also own any of the Brocock revolvers/pistol/rifles. Brocock used to make and sell a series of revolvers (including western Uberti repros, and Piettas), a walther PP clone, and a few rifles/carbines. 

Airguns of Arizona was the only US based distributor linked with Silcock Brocock England about 15 years ago. I still own a Brocock Orion 6, used to own the now rare Brocock Pocket in .22 (it was a S&W model 36 clone) and the Brocock ME9 mod Para .22D (walther pp clone, manually cycle the slide). 

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/blog/2009/11/return-of-brocock-part-i.html