Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chrony question

Recently picked up the Caldwell chrony and am able to port the shot string data to my iPod. Can't use my iPhone since it doesn't have the 1/8" jack.

Question: Is there a way to download the shot string data from the iPod to my Macbook? I would like to be able to convert the data to a .CSV file that I can import into Numbers to make actual graphs. Thanks for any help

Greeting,
I see this is an old inquiry but, two answers you can use the headphone adapter that converts the phono plug to the lightning plug to enable use on your iPhone. Also once you have saved a group, you are able to share enabling you to either message or email a .csv file to whomever.

Hope this helps if someone else hasn’t already come to you rescue

Greeting,
I see this is an old inquiry but, two answers you can use the headphone adapter that converts the phono plug to the lightning plug to enable use on your iPhone. Also once you have saved a group, you are able to share enabling you to either message or email a .csv file to whomever.

Hope this helps if someone else hasn’t already come to you rescue
Yeah, it's been a while since I posted, but thanks a million for the response. Never thought of an adapter. Just ordered one.(y)