Caiman’s First

This guy made a bad decision!! Caught him coming out of the roof vent on the house. They’ve been making a mess in the attic. One down several more to go. 
503D0177-DF40-476D-AAEA-7A199DA1251A.1630803140.jpeg

@bowdude Nice job on the “secret squirrel”. How are you liking that Caimen X? 22cal?

I really like the little bit I’ve shot it. I’m trying to take it easy with it. It came to me with a 250bar fill & the wrong fill probe so I have no way to fill it. So I’m waiting on the correct fill probe to ring it out. I’ve got around 100 shots through it at 15fpe & still have 200bar. I’ve shot my friend's Charlie Freer tuned Crickett & his cousins Tiapan but this things too me shoots better, has a better trigger, shoulders better & it better balanced. But I maybe partial.😎😎

@bowdude you are saying your Caimen has a better trigger than a Taipan?
1f9d0.svg

That totally sucks with the probe. Confusing how that could happen. Did you buy the gun from Utah Airguns?

I can’t say 100% the trigger is better. From what I can remember it feels better. But it’s been about 3 months since I shot the Tiapan. It’s super smooth & crisp. I’ve never owned a high end gun like this so maybe I’m just used to the triggers in my other guns which is a Origin, Xsico Sentry, Dragon Claw & Sumatra. I’ll definitely check it out though when I get together with them & shoot again. 

No I got the the gun used. The previous owner wasn’t there when the gun was packaged up. His nephew pack it up & just grabbed the wrong probe. I should have it hopefully by the end of this week.