Byrna SD XL

I sell a bunch of the T4E Less than lethal stuff and looked very hard at the Byrna product line.

There are half way decent applications for this product but if you have a more in depth question about the product I'd be willing to take a stab at the answer.

I see they finally moved away from the 8 gram cartridges which were really tough to find.

HK

Reactions: FinnT
I was really wanting to get the byrna le.. target balls and some empty ones that I can fill with bb for rattlesnake.. it's very expensive but I thought of duel use.. shotgun for snake and big bb gun for target shooting.. I like the interchangeable magazine. it shoots around 350 fps
I also looked on pyramid air and they have this 59. that shoots 459 fps
DI HDR50 TR50 11 Joules 450FPS+ Home Defense Revolver
it's okay $160 but not in stock right now..
mark

does anyone have any experience with either

No it is literally one of the dumbest products ever invented. Just carry pepper spray. Why anyone would want a less than lethal defense tool that looks incredibly similar to a highly lethal one is beyond me. What could possibly go wrong. Sorry I’m just quite passionate about my hatred for these things. Certainly for civilian use.
Yes in before the lock as this topic is off limits.
Bamboozled by another old thread. If you have one of these things just use it to shoot paintballs at each other. Leave at home otherwise.

Last edited: