Buying ?

It means that you cannot reply directly to the post, you need to PM them.

So sending a PM to a seller when you don't have enough rep to reply to the thread is not against the rules?

I couldn't find where this was covered in the rules so I don't really know but I happen to be struggling with the rep clause right now myself.

@doubloon What rep clause? Please post a screenshot and a link to what you’re referring to. I believe the issue is that the original poster (OP) in this thread was attempting to reply directly to a for sale post in the “Classified” forum. This is something that was changed in years past. No members can reply directly to a “Classified” forum post. We must communicate with sellers via private message (PM). In order to PM other members I believe new members need to have a certain number of posts on the forums. For that number please refer to the AGN rules because I don’t know what that requirement entails. For reference so you’re not just taking my word for the information in regards to responding to for sale ads read here https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/classified-rules/?view=all