• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Buying used air gun off AOA.

Has anyone bought a used air gun off AoA?? If so would you recommend it or advise against it.

I wrote this in another forum but works just as well here... One of the best refurbs I have ever gotten was from the 910 Airgunner. On his website he sells refurbs and man was it nice, basically looked like a brand new Dreamline for like a couple hundred off. also, The best place to get Alum. bottles.

An item that was advertised with a used airgun I purchased from AOA was a Huma regulator. One would assume the regulator would be for the airgun you purchased. Not so in this case.

I noticed said regulator looked different than what Huma had on their website so I contacted them. They said it was not made for the airgun in question but could be made to work if I left off a specific o-ring. I guess I was lucky that no o-rings were included from AOA and that I contacted Huma. Had AOA supplied a set of o-rings, I would have installed the “to be left off” o-ring and locked up the regulator..requiring a return to AOA for a costly repair.

When I contacted AOA and ask to be sent the Huma regulator that was advertised, they basically said “tough luck”..that they took the airgun and regulator as a trade-in and that the seller had told them the Huma worked..and that AOA hadn’t verified what the seller said..so it wasn’t AOA’s fault.

So when It comes to used poop from AOA...buyer beware..make sure you ask a lot of questions about what you’re buying.