Buying, Selling, Shipping Airguns, Getting Scammed and In Praise of FEDEX

Wow I remember I was workin this one job as a cashier an this girl tell me about cash in a check make 100k+ easy an I aint dumb so I instantly knew she was on some goofy stuff she was like I give you the checks we meet up an you cash em in an split it like aint no way I looked it up like Aint no free money. So I read online to not accept checks from strangers you dont know for sure. Lucky you somehow got to keep everything in tact Way to go FEDEX.

Isn't it a Federal offense to scam a USPS money order? I was under the impression if someone uses a money order from them to rip you off they would use their postal detectives to hunt them down. many years ago I used to shoot with a guy that was a US. Postal detective and he said they had the highest conviction rate of any agency. Anybody know if thats true?

PayPal goods and services has always worked great for me. Just don’t use friending money option.
Yeah I always use paypal like if I sold my scope ebay taking 13% what ain't no way i'm settling with that thats like 60 dollars outta my $500 way to much just to sell on ebay cmon, so I always talk with buyer/seller an work it over paypal you cant get scammed, You can provide all your proof to paypal an you'll get your money back if something was to go wrong.

I would like to post my story here also , I was looking for a muzzle break for my beeman RX1 airrifle headquarters did not have anymore and wasn't going to
make anymore at this point so i was looking around and low and behold someone has a couple for sale 0n American Airguns, Sonny Kavoian is his name. So I contacted him .I wanted to purchase . he wanted me to use vinmo or some other method i wasn't familiar with, but we agreed on a postal m/o which i have used many times in the past. It took about a week and sent me a picture of a torn corner on my envelope and said he had waited over a week and that the deal was off i tried to call but he would not answer so i sent a text in which he responded to right away asking him to send what was left of back ,but he said he had already shredded it ,I said i needed that piece to get my money back ,He told to take my portion in like that would do any good, Anyway we went back forth and then he sent me a text showing the money order missing the corner along with my envelope and he had an envelope with my name and address this was before Thanksgiving havent seen anything doesnt respond to text anymore what would you do thanks Bill