Buying scopes from abroad (Krale)

Hello All,

I may put together an order with Krale in the next few days. I am interested in a scope or two from them as well. 
I forgot the rules regarding the importation of scopes. Has anyone here in the US purchased a scope from Krale? I started the order, and it recognized me as being in the states. I was able to add a scope to my cart, but that is as far as I tried.

Thanks,

I didn't realize there were issues with scopes that's why I asked my question. I figured someone would chime in and inform us both.

Hello Brent,

Yes, there are strange regs regarding import/export within shooting sports. Looks like I had it wrong (backwards). “Tone” can be misinterpreted when posting/emailing. I originally took your comment as a snide one, but it’s obvious now that was not your intent. We both learned something.. I guess I won’t be exporting a scope soon, not that I have a need.

ITARS is what can make exporting some scopes to other countries difficult.

Some companies like Trijicon who make ACOG scopes used by our Military fall under ITARS and make it hard for say someone in England to purchase one. 

Purchasing Scopes sold by other countries into the US do not have the same issues.

It's there so a bunch of Terrorists don't get their Cousin Marvin, who lives in England to buy a bunch of ACOGs for them and then mail them to Syria.

Hallo, I noticed we had locked buttons when shopping on Krale wholesale (since we don’t have license for all they offer), and shopping app they use is same for retail and b2b.
I am in EU, all I noticed was U.S. export regulations mostly for “military grade” equipment… If shopping from EU I can recommend few other online shops with optics, or even help you with price…